[Sca-cooks] merchanting in the SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 21:03:47 PDT 2004

Vitha commented:
> Humm... I'm merchanting first time w/ a household member.  I have lots
> of wool....maybe I can see what I can do...
Perhaps this file in the COMMERCE section of the Florilegium might be
of use to you.
merchanting-msg   (52K) 11/27/00    Merchanting in the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMMERCE/merchanting-msg.html

Stefan
(If you are merchanting at Pennsic, please let us know where you will
be located and/or the name you will be selling under. Perhaps some of
us list members might like to stop by, at least to say hello. One of
the problems with merchanting is often that you are confined to your
booth)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com