[Sca-cooks] merchanting in the SCA

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Tue Jun 29 05:40:22 PDT 2004

I'll be co-op ing with a member of my household in the Bazzar on cooper's
store side.  Since I'll be there with my 2 yr old daughter (yikes!) I'll be
stopping by for consultations once a day from 1pm-2pm.  On Friday of war
week, I'll be taking her place competly (that was the deal - she has to
leave early and will loose her merchant spot- so I'm holding it for her on
Friday.

I'll be putting an add in the Independent since I'm not in the book.  I'm
selling mostly high quality undergarments and some fencing gear - maybe
men's tunics if I have time. Best time to find me there will be Friday -
I'll be there all day!!

Selling under TailorMade Garments or "the underwear lady"

Thanks for asking!! (web page up in a couple of weeks I hope)

Vitha

--
Lady Hrosvitha von Celle
Per pale sable and gules, a fret and on a point pointed argent a pair of