[Sca-cooks] merchanting in the SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 20:48:55 PDT 2004

Vitha commented:
> I'll be co-op ing with a member of my household in he Bazzar on
> cooper's
> store side.  Since I'll be there with my 2 yr old daughter (yikes!)
To which I was about to embarrass myself with a reply about suggesting
she might find some of the files in the clothing section of the
Florilegium of use. :-) So since I have now done that anyway, I will
just take this opportunity to suggest that others with children might
find this article there of interest:
Kindergarb-art    (12K)  1/12/03    Thoughts on making children's
clothing
                                        by Lady Hrosvitha von Celle.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/Kindergarb-art.html

Stefan