[Sca-cooks] Food Network schedule weirdness

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 07:17:03 PDT 2004

Now I don't know when my episode of "THE SECRET LIFE OF..." will air.
 The first two weeks were in order of the episode numbers, but this week
they ran the donut show, #8 instead of #3.  So I guess I won't be in the
middle of Pennsic anyway.  The network web site publishes the schedules
two weeks ahead and it's not there yet.  Keep watching.

Like anything else in Cookery:  it will be ready when it's ready and not
before!

Selene Colfox
aka Susan Fox-Davis, princess of pies <GGG>