[Sca-cooks] Food Network schedule weirdness

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:36:16 PDT 2004

--On Wednesday, June 30, 2004 7:17 AM -0700 Susan Fox-Davis
<selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Now I don't know when my episode of "THE SECRET LIFE OF..." will air.
> The first two weeks were in order of the episode numbers, but this week
> they ran the donut show, #8 instead of #3.

i keep a sharp eye out for it, as does my husband.   his comment to the sca
coverage on the sandwich show was "is that ALL they used 'em for?" 8)

missed donuts.... but one thing is for sure... foodtv lives on reruns!

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions