[Sca-cooks] Food Network schedule weirdness

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 30 10:30:06 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Now I don't know when my episode of "THE SECRET LIFE OF..." will air.
>  The first two weeks were in order of the episode numbers, but this week
> they ran the donut show, #8 instead of #3.  So I guess I won't be in the
> middle of Pennsic anyway.  The network web site publishes the schedules
> two weeks ahead and it's not there yet.  Keep watching.

Actually, Food Network publishes the show schedule up to two MONTHS ahead.
Pies didn't show up anywhere in July, but tomorrow, they should be
publishing August's schedule, so we can check it then.

To find the schedules, go to Food Network and click on TV on the tab at the
top. At the bottom of that page, you'll see a couple of monthly calendars
with today's date highlighted. Click on the date you're interested in, and
you can find the entire day's schedule.

I followed the links through the show schedule, and after a few clicks, I
got this:

The Secret Life Of
Episode SF1A11

 AIR TIMES:
 August 09, 2004 10:00 PM ET/PT
 August 10, 2004 2:00 AM ET/PT
 August 27, 2004 10:00 PM ET/PT
 August 28, 2004 2:00 AM ET/PT

 Secret Life of Pies
Sweet as pie". This enchanting food is so admired, it has become the measure
of all that is delectable. In the Middle Ages, most pies were filled with
meat, though you might find one with "4 and 20 blackbirds". The American
Colonists were more partial to pumpkin or apple pie while today, the sky is
the limit.

Just gotta rustle around a bit ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS