[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Jun 1 20:04:45 PDT 2004

Oh geez well they are all now gone and I never weighed one but my guess
is that they weighed as much as a standard coffee cup.  (Translation for
normal coffee drinkers,.... that would be one of those "Fine Dining
China Cups" not one of the real coffee cups that we all use that are
plastic and hold a gallon of coffee.) lol
I remember thinking that the boxes weighed as much as a box of ceramic
dishes.
I agree with the 305 BTW, it is just that most things below 300 harden
droopy.   I was trying to recycle a messed up plate and didn't want to
burn it so I stopped at 275 degrees.  It dried and hardened some even...
just that when I picked it up it went all droopy....
I redid it the next day and it worked fine.
Nichola