[Sca-cooks] Full list of Elizabethan cookbooks

Rosalyn MacGregor rosalyn at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 2 10:48:30 PDT 2004

Tudor/Elizabethan are terms that can be used to delineate a time period. I'm
looking for a listing of cookbooks written around 1500-1600 that might have
been originally published in languages other than English that are now
translated and available in English.

Does that clarify what I'm hoping to find?

Yours,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)