[Sca-cooks] Forget Iron Chef--- Wedding Cake Challenge is on

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Jun 2 12:53:21 PDT 2004

--On Wednesday, June 02, 2004 7:50 PM +0000 Olwen the Odd
<olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I can't wait to see what Emeril does with marzipan.  I may just have to
> have a bunch on hand and play along!  Hey~maybe I'll send him a picture
> of my play-along.  But he'll probably just be rolling it out to top a
> cake.  That's no fun.  Just boring. Olwen

yeah... i don't expect much marzi-bam out of him.  but it could be
interesting nonetheless.

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions