[Sca-cooks] other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 11:46:48 PDT 2004

Good idea...we're not going this year as we're taking a year off..24
years out of 25 that we've attended...we need a break! But next year
we'll probably do the same thing as I just can't deal with the heat
overnight anymore. Also our Barony has decided to start camping up above
the battlefield, which is further away than we want to be...not to
mention the fairly steep hill to climb. However, be sure to reserve your
room 'way in advance...6 months or more...as the hotels in both Butler
and New Castle fill up fairly quickly!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.