[Sca-cooks] other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Yehoshua ben Haim haLevi zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Jun 3 12:11:46 PDT 2004

> AH-HA!!  I think we can hook her good if we all send pictures of merchants
> and all the wonderous offerings and pictures of several of us going on a
> group shopping stroll.  We can send photos of Devera's shoppe and the
> Pepperers and all the others we know and love who merchant.  Oh!  And we
> must make note of some of the fine and good bargins to be had at midnight
> maddness and at the end of the war as merchants are so fatigued they would
> rather sell cheap than have to pack it.  Oh, and a couple good pictures of
> the shoppe that has probably a thousand pounds of amber in all forms.  Then
> for good measure, perhaps a picture or two of some of the lusty blade and
> armor smiths...
> Olwen

I'm trying to figure out what I want to buy at war, stuff I can't get at
home. I have good spice merchants here and good pottery here (the best
anywhere) but the books are my first stop I think. Well that and smoke
and fire, I need more pewter buttons.

--

--Yehoshua ben Haim haLevi
Senischal incipient Shire of Beit Aryeh