[Sca-cooks] Re: [Bright Hills] things they dont explain about Pennsic

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at fellspt.charm.net
Thu Jun 3 10:52:26 PDT 2004

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 JulianaCardoso at comcast.net wrote:

> What great advise.  The one thing I did that really helped with the mud
> stains (add to #5) was to spray Scotch guard on the bottoms of my
> chemises.  I somehow managed to miss 1, and it is the only one that
> ended up with a permanent stain.

	Let us not forget the Pennsic Play at Home Game
(http://tinyurl.com/ytkur):

--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Navicula hydraulica plena anguilarum est.