[Sca-cooks]Books was Cheese

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jun 4 08:22:52 PDT 2004

I did post the booklist this am even if I posted the academic online
sources first
as regards 16th century cookbooks.
Role model? You're a librarian... you are supposed to promote books...

Johnnae
I even changed the heading---

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

>>But...but...but.....do you mean I can't trust what I find on the internet
>>and use it as primary documentation???  Even if it comes through my email???
>>AAARRRGGG!  There goes my whole Art/Sci career!!
>>

>*snort*
>
>You know, on my list of things that make me crazy is the people who expect
>everything for their A&S stuff to be on the web, and won't buy books that
>ARE available. I don't mind-- and I've done it myself-- snipped But I

encounter people in my art (herbal studies) that really don't seem to want
to get their hands on even the most basic, easy
to obtain books.
Gah!