[Sca-cooks] S.O.B Stew

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jun 4 11:03:23 PDT 2004

--On Friday, June 04, 2004 12:57 PM -0500 Michael Gunter
<countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Wow! I thought I was the only person who knew about SOB Stew!
> Of course you would know about it. I read a book when I was 15 or
> so about Chuckwagons and there was an entire chapter devoted to it.

yeppers... me too!  my chuckwagon cook book (stella hughes) has a whole
section devoted to it and the characters who cooked it AND ate it.

cailte
grew up eatin' innards and organs...

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions