[Sca-cooks] other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Dani flannelbutch at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 13:00:19 PDT 2004

>It does
>evidently remain a state law that 'thou shalt not have things hanging from
>the rear view mirror' (must be terrible for the air freshener industry ;)
>Christianna

Yep, it is a state law, the kind that's not really enforced unless the
cop is having a bad day for the most part.  It's certainly not
Pennsic-specific, tho...when I was in high school, the craze was to hang
crystal pendants from one's rear-view.  Crystals, of course, refract
light, which on a sunny day, can randomly blind other people on the
road....I remember lots of people getting warnings & tickets for that.

-Iuliana