[Sca-cooks] Kashrut, was things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sat Jun 5 06:30:06 PDT 2004

i would happily come to a kosher dinner if you can deal with a friendly, but
non jewish, person.
i know enough to sit on my hands when you pass a bottle of opened
wine.......

and it is because of rules on clothing that i package my linen, and my wool,
seperately in plastic bags.  no mixing of fibers even accidentally....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...