[Sca-cooks] things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sat Jun 5 06:33:45 PDT 2004

the "guarenteed for five days in 100 degree weather " chests are really
good.
i bought cubed ice, and still had some four days later.

but you need to be really good about not opening the chest until you know
what you need.

Pennsic is not to o hard to deal with, but i *really* advise camping with an
experienced group your first time.

also, my list is colored by the fact that i am a heat stroke and hypothermia
survior... and have ever  after been more succeptable to extremes of
temperature....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...