[Sca-cooks] things they dont explain about Pennsic

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 7 08:44:58 PDT 2004

Kirsten Houseknecht wrote:

>also, my list is colored by the fact that i am a heat stroke and hypothermia
>survior... and have ever  after been more succeptable to extremes of
>temperature....

I also have problems with heat tolerance.  Nobody told me =before= I
started on anti-depressants that several of the depress your resistance
to heat... permanently.  Not a good lifestyle influence in Southern
California.  Grr.  I live in Air Conditioning as much as possible, but
at least I'm cheerful about it.  <g>

Selene