[Sca-cooks] heat and meds, , was things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 7 09:45:19 PDT 2004

there is a LOT they "forget" to tell you about some modern  medication and
other chemicals......

sorry you got nailed by one of those "little details".   its like the folks
who put my hubby on blood pressure meds (which made him gain weight. which
is why he was on blood pressure meds in the first place....)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...