[Sca-cooks] S.O.B Stew

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 11:06:09 PDT 2004

>Uhm...what is it?
>--maire

I'll leave it to Master A to provide the details but Sonnavab**** stew was
made after a cow was slaughtered to feed the wranglers. It's basically a
stew made from the innards. Heart, liver, tripe, stomach...whatever.

It's been a very long time since I read the recipe but it sounded pretty
icky. And a standard of chuckwagon cuisine.

I also recall that it would be renamed to "honor" whatever person the
cook happened to be angry at at the time.  Most often a boss or a
governor.

Gunthar