[Sca-cooks] things they dont explain about Pennsic

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Jun 5 15:43:13 PDT 2004

Was written:

> also, bring a lock for your chest in your tent.  keep anything valuable in
> that chest.
> sadly some people do come to Pennsic to steal... and they go into tents
when
> everyone is out at fights or such.

Sadly tis true.   I had a suit of chain mail for sale, years back when I was
merchanting, which ghosted away all by itself during one of the field
battles.  I suggest chaining that very strongly locked chest to an auger
stake spun deep into the earth.  I also suggest camp guards... very large
camp guards.

Daniel