[Sca-cooks] Cheese

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 6 16:56:26 PDT 2004

Thank you! Watch out, I'll take advantage of that...

Actually, I must say I've been blessed with friends with libraries.
Brekke has been most generous, and I've romped through one of the best
personal textile libraries in the East Kingdom.

But I do like having sources for which I don't have to trouble anyone,
and it is nice to know that they are also available to those who may not
  live near a kind biliophile.

AEllin