[Sca-cooks] Kashrut

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 7 05:45:19 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> > Got a picture of a similar item? I'm not quite sure what sort of candles
you
> > light for Shabbut, but I can look for something at the local flea
market, if
> > I at least have a clue as to what you're trying to light.
> >

> At Pennsic we will probably use tea lights. At home we use other kinds
> of candles, but tea lights work well.
>
> Thanks
>
> --Zach

OK, if I can't find you one, I've got one you can borrow during Pennsic that
I think will work. I'd give it to you, but it's normally part of my smithing
equipment, but it will hold half a dozen tea lights- that's what I use to
illuminate my forges after dark ;-)

But, I'll see if I can find you one for your very own ;-)

No odd rules to keep in mind?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.