[Sca-cooks]Pennsic Potluck

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:01:38 PDT 2004

My marzipan class is on Monday from 1:00 till 2:30ish, so what time are you
thinking on?  Class is at my camp which is close by yours (if that's where
we have it again) so if it ends up being on Monday and the timing is good,
in theory, folks could either go directly to your camp or else have time to
assumption anyone on the list wants to attend my class)
Olwen