[Sca-cooks]Pennsic Potluck

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 7 08:50:12 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> My marzipan class is on Monday from 1:00 till 2:30ish, so what time are
you
> thinking on?  Class is at my camp which is close by yours (if that's where
> we have it again) so if it ends up being on Monday and the timing is good,
> in theory, folks could either go directly to your camp or else have time
> assumption anyone on the list wants to attend my class)
> Olwen
>
> >Please, oh please, Monday.  I really want to make it this year, and I
have
> >catering gig on Wednesday.
> >
> >Mairi Ceilidh

Monday is perfectly fine with me- in fact it's my first choice ;-) I
imagine, as usual, we'll start between 5 and 6 and continue on from then. I
figure, if you guys want to show off what you make, we can arrange things to
use a vehicle to take y'all and your creations over to camp, and as usual,
we'll be happy to pick up and take home anybody else with mobility or
transportation issues- you'll just hafta let me know.

To arrange transport, either contact me or Rob in SPCA camp in W10, near
Orluk Oasis, (and everyone in the area would know where we are- also, we'll
have a sign out on the road) or contact me at Chirurgeon's Point from Noon
to 4 PM (there's a message board if you need to leave me a note) or I can
often be found at Lost Gypsy Forge, in the Merchant area, not very far from
Chirurgeon's Point.

Most evenings I'll be in camp until it's too dark to smith- I'll be running
an open forge, for anyone who wants to come play.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.