[Sca-cooks]Pennsic Potluck

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 21:58:56 PDT 2004

Olwen commented:
> My marzipan class is on Monday from 1:00 till 2:30ish, so what time are
> you
> thinking on?  Class is at my camp which is close by yours (if that's
> where
> we have it again) so if it ends up being on Monday and the timing is
> good,
> in theory, folks could ether go directly to your camp or else have
> time to
Usually the SCA-Cooks pot luck doesn't start until five or six, so
there should be plenty of time for folks to go back to their camp to
get things. Also, in the past I believe we have also had some cold
storage space in camp in the freezer to keep something brought over
earlier in the day. We also have some facilities in camp to warm such
items up again.
> (there is also the *big*
> assumption anyone on the list wants to attend my class)
Olwen! You're doing it again. We know you are a bit nervous about your
class, but please stop putting yourself down. If I remember correctly
three or four folks on this list have already said they wanted to come
to your class, including myself. While Pennsic, being Pennsic, things
can come up to cause folks to miss your class, I expect some or all of
these folks to make it. And that is about making your class. As I said,
several people have already said they wanted to attend your class, so
that assumption is not an assumption at all, but already proven true.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com