[Sca-cooks] things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 7 08:39:03 PDT 2004

is there anyone under the delusion that they dont need more books?

heck, i am a part time book dealer, and I usually find books i "must have"
at Devras table, or one of the other folks.....

and yes, it is the best place to meet the foodie and sewing folks.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...