[Sca-cooks] Shabbos Candles, was Kashrut

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 7 09:39:30 PDT 2004

i will try to find some kind of container for the candles...
i admit, i just use the glass "hurricaine" lamps over each candle holder, as
being simnple. but they do NOT pack well.

how about window screen? you can see light through it quite well, but it
reduces the likely hood of wind blowing it out.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...