[Sca-cooks] shabbos candles, was Kashrut

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 7 09:40:57 PDT 2004

no rules on the candle holders. but there are rules on the *candles* i just
do not recall what they are right now..
something to do with animal fats...
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...