[Sca-cooks] other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 13:18:18 PDT 2004

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Co-incidentially, the rear view mirror just
> dropped off on Friday.
>  <LARGE SIGH>  We need to go get some epoxy or
> something today.

Be very careful which epoxy you use.  Make sure
it can withstand heat.  Many years ago, when
parked at a park & ride, my windshield got
smashed in by a guy on drugs.  I had the
windshield professionally replaced, but three
months later, as the temperatures started to
rise, the rearview mirror fell off.  I tried many
different epoxies and the stupid thing kept
falling off.  Eventually, I just had to replace
the whole car.  LOL. Actually, since many other
things were also falling off or breaking, I
decided to buy a new car.  The rearview mirror
was just one aspect of the whole problem, but it
makes a better sounding story to say that
I bought a new car because of the rearview
mirror falling off.  LOL.

Huette, been there, had that happen, bought a
new car

=====
shall never cease to be amused.