[Sca-cooks] Pennsic schedule and POTLUCK

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 8 06:34:03 PDT 2004

I'll probably be packing up to leave on Wednesday, although I think I might
stay for Midnight Madness and then leave in the morning (which means
spending the day Wed. packing), so Monday definitely works best for me.
Christianna

If we have it in our camp, it can't be on Tuesday, because that's the day of
the Woods Battle, and frankly I'm just too tired to deal with anything else
until I've had a few hours of rest and a couple of cold beers. That's why I
said Wednesday or Monday- we're talking War Week, now, since many people
don't get to Pennsic until then.
Saint Phlip,