[Sca-cooks] Pennsic schedule and POTLUCK

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 9 06:44:55 PDT 2004

i have no preference as to when, or where.
i will be there from pre war week, and i am a merchant, not a fighter, so
any day is a good day.....

i have never been able to get to one of these.  i take it i try to cook
something on site and bring it? along with documentation?
i have never tried anything but the most basic of cookery on site.  so this
will be a challange...... does anyone have any ideas on how to "slow roast"
on site???
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...