[Sca-cooks] stains, was more clothing tips for pennic

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 8 17:02:23 PDT 2004

Yeah.  Dry-cleaning.  Pretty darned good for grease stains.  Make sure
you mark the stains (with little safety pins or something), and show
them to the counter-person, so they can make note of it for the person
who does the spot-cleaning prior to the general drycleaning....
--maire (who worked in a cleaners, many moons ago)