[Sca-cooks] theft, was things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 9 07:08:29 PDT 2004

<nods> yes this is one of the benefits of a group camp.. guard duty is much
harder when it is just you alone....

but that said, not all groups can manage guard duty... and even if they try,
it is not 100%

oh, and having the camp walls can help to HIDe a theirf from the general
passer bys if the camp is not guarded.

been there, had that happen at a different event (not Pennsic) <sigh> which
is why i have locks
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...
----- Original Message ----- > Many camps have sheeting or fences
surrounding their camps which help to