[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 9 07:14:06 PDT 2004

woad, yes also available.  i havent played with it myself.
didnt know about the oak galls! i will have to get some.
Indigo is indeed available in period.  late period, and mostly certain
regions. but available.

as to packing furniture <sticks tounge out>
you know what i mean.. it collapses to the point that i can get it in my
car. as opposed to some really spiffy furniture that will not.

since i sold some 100% linen to a few garb makers, maybe you will see more
period clothing for guys.

i also sell light weight wool... and most of the garb makers keep telling me
"there just isnt a demand for linen or wool men's tunics" so if you all keep
telling them there IS, and you will pay the prices they have to charge to
buy real wool or linen... then maybe the amount of period mens wear will
increase.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...