[Sca-cooks] stains, was more clothing tips for pennic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 9 07:17:20 PDT 2004

grease is a toughy.
have you tried viniger?
then neutralize the acid with baking soda... (cotton doesnt like it)
if that fails get a commercial "enzyme" spot remover and use that.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...