[Sca-cooks] Sewing ?

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Thu Jun 10 15:21:27 PDT 2004

> Got to jump in here, guys.  Not to be poopy, and I know I have not been
playing this game as long as many of you (19 yrs. this Sept.), but I
remember a time when most people made most, if not all, of their own garb.
Perhaps we have all gotten a bit spoiled and should be encouraging each
other to get back to those sewing machines....  There is something to be
said for setting a good example for the really new folks.

> Hugs,
> Samrah

    Sewing machine?  I barely know which end of the thread to put a needle
on!   I don't sew, don't want to, and will continue to barter & buy all my
garb.   Nothing spoiled about me,  I just go with what I know, what I'm
willing to do, and figure out ways to procure what I can't /won't do.
Caointiarn  {that Karen O who hasn't touched a singer since jr high}