[Sca-cooks] digest snips and digest subject

Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya cynaguanswan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 16:07:45 PDT 2004

My sincere apologies!! I don't usually respond via the
digest I get at one of my addresses and didn't realize
I was dragging it all in.  I will drop that
subscription immediately.  Now if only those who reply
from a digest (on any list) would change the freakin'
subject to what they are replying to so I can know to
what thread they are referring!!!

Katira