[Sca-cooks] digest snips and digest subject

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:34:33 PDT 2004

>My sincere apologies!!

No problem. I knew it was just a basic mistake so I used a bit
of humor just to remind "other people".

>Now if only those who reply
>from a digest (on any list) would change the freakin'
>subject to what they are replying to so I can know to
>what thread they are referring!!!

I agree, and that is the next thing I was about to jump
on the folks about. I think I should just have a template
set up about quoting entire posts and please change
the subject heading to match what the hell you're
talking about.

>Katira

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator