[Sca-cooks] Summer activities

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 16:34:11 PDT 2004

Would you believe...that's where my husband's family (on his father's
side) is from...he doesn't remember the name of the village...evidently
it was a tiny crossroads. He and his family lived in Beograde for a
while back in the 60's, and, while he was in the "neighborhood", his
father evidently looked up some of his family. The family name was Grm,
but was changed by the Ellis Island folks to Garm...said it had to have
a vowel...guess he's lucky that they didn'[t use an "e."

Kiri