[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 04:01:12 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/10/2004 6:35:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
a5foil at ix.netcom.com writes:

<<So do you think people would actually pay reasonable prices for early period
garb?>>

The people who recognize the quaility and know what they want would, I think.
 The ones who want quick and dirty garb who don't care if it's accurate
wouldn't, of course, but there are plenty of merchants out there catering to them.
What we need is someone catering to the discerning authenticist of a period
other than 14th or 15th century who wants accurate garb but either can't or
doesn't have the time to make it themselves.  It's a niche market; I don't think
you could ever make a living off it it, but it could bring in a tidy side sum.

Brangwayna