[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jun 11 07:51:29 PDT 2004

I occasionally used that point to great effect on some customers of the
manly persuasion (when I worked in the local fabric store) "It plugs in,
it has a motor, it makes things and you _can_ injure yourself--  power
tool!"
(had to quit working there- money going to fabric was greater than
paycheck coming in..)
Betsy