[Sca-cooks] edible plants at Pennsic

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Jun 15 06:48:13 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, June 15, 2004 12:45 AM -0500 Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Still, Wow. Lots of possibilities in that list. I'm not sure where you
> would use honeysuckle in cooking though. Or the willow (as a food,
> anyway) or the daylilies.

that brings back memories.... suckin' honeysuckle for the 'honey'.
redundant but something that i loved when i was a kid.

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions