[Sca-cooks] herbs, was Things to BUY at Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 15 12:18:31 PDT 2004

kinda foodie related, kinda clothing related...

i make herbal sachets for pest repellent purposes for my clothing...
now , admitting that everyone has different allergies, so YOUR choice of
sachet and MINE would be different..  what are various peoples experience
with *generally safe* herbs for pest repellents?

how safe is woodrue in a sachet, for example?
pennyroyal? (not essential oil, the cut herb)

obviously Lavender is safe as houses for the non allergic but what about
"Southernwood"?

any herbs that are actually FOOD safe that could be used as a pest repelent?

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...
From: "Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise"