[Sca-cooks] Historic Cookbook Vendors

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Tue Jun 15 15:22:44 PDT 2004

At 03:17 PM 6/15/2004,lilinah at earthlink.net said something like:

>But i like to be expansive... I'm not looking for a list of books, but
>places to buy them. Anyone have any other suggestions?
>
>If yes, post to the list, but *to me privately as well*, as i get this
>list as a Digest and i might not receive it until well after the talk is over.
>
>Thanks,
>Anahita

If you have the name of the book you want to buy, it's also cost effective
to shop at the abe.com website for it. I was able to find "Drizzle of
Honey" there for just under $10 (significantly less than the cover
price).   That website networks book dealers from all over the world, and
you have your choice of new, used and significantly beatup books to choose
from.

Good luck, this sounds like a very worthy endeavor!!
Regards,
Maggie MacD.