[Sca-cooks] [ca-cooks] OP & OT: My 50th Birthday!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 18 07:17:08 PDT 2004

> Olaf mentioned a birthday gift from a friend:
> >My very own Sushi kit.
>
> Huh? Okay, what is in a "Sushi kit"? Since sushi fish is supposed to be
> very fresh and you've had this gift waiting at home for your birthday
> for a while, I doubt it includes fish. But all I can think of otherwise
> are chopsticks and those are hardly specific to sushi.

I can't remember what exactly goes into one of these (even though Iuliana
and I chipped in together and bought a kit for friends several years back)
but I know it includes the special mat that you roll up the rolls in, if
that makes any sense, and a few other things.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."
-- G.K. Chesterton