[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Beef and Barley Soup Recipe

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Sat Jun 19 18:36:34 PDT 2004

My apologies, but this is an addendum to my last post... the Cooks were from
Namron and Northkeep, regarding the bread and the beef and barley stew.
There is some arguement in the house whether the beef and barley stew was
served at Mead Bees or a Northern Regional Tribute.  It appears to be a well
liked dish here in the Northern Region.  I belive the recipe for the Oatmeal
Honey bread was posted at one point on the Northkeep list.