[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Beef and Barley Soup Recipe

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Sat Jun 19 18:12:54 PDT 2004

Stefan, I honestly don't remember who the cooks were, although I do believe
the oatmeal honey bread was named that more for the oatmeal and honey
topping it.  The Beef and Barley soup was served at the final Mead Bees
event, and the Oatmeal Honey bread was served at the final Margrave, a
little over a year ago if I remember the dates right.  As for my problem
with the Florilegium, it does have more to do with seeing things that look
interesting and being distracted until I forget what I originally went there
looking for lol.

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel