[Sca-cooks] Blacksmith Cordial- was- Re: Long Peper

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 09:42:57 PDT 2004

Sweetening savories isn't that new - look at all our late period recipes
with sugar tossed in all over the place! And, more recently, I have a
sweet hot mustard recipe that Mom got when I was a child, from a friend
who had it from her mother in law... It was more unusual then, but this
existed.

AEllin