[Sca-cooks] May 2001 messages

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 09:45:31 PDT 2004

Also sprach lilinah at earthlink.net:
>Encouraged by the thunderous silence that followed my recent message
>on the SCA-Cooks archive, i couldn't resist posting more.
>
>I finally got the whole May 2001 archive to download. But it still
>won't unpack - all i get is a tiny file titled "fill out...)" with a
>few lines of what looks to me like gobbledygook, but probably some
>sort of very meaningful code.
>
>Does anyone still have the messages from May 2001? If you could send
>them to me i'd appreciate it - i'd prefer digest form.
>
>As i mentioned, the SCA-Cooks archive at ansteorra.org is missing
>all of 2002 and half of 2003, but i'm not asking for those messages,
>much as i'd love to get them back.
>
>Anahita

Interesting... I downloaded it from the Ansteorra website, and had a
little trouble unpacking the .gzip archive, but finally got what
looks like a big text file S9subsequently opened and determined that
it is a big ol' collection of SCA-Cooks' List posts). If you can
handle a 2.1 MB file (plus whatever encoding my Mac deems necessary,
which normally means the file will be a bit larger than that in
transit), I'll send it to you off-list.

Let me know, okay?

Adamantius